Monday, March 17, 2008

Money Management...

I read a news from yahoo news "Fool yourself into saving". I agree that saving is very important.

Just want to share with you that actually I practise "six jars money management" that I learnt from my sister, and my sister learnt from T. Harv Eker. I've practised this plan for four months.

After practised "six jars money management", I can always feel that I have a lot of cash money to spend. Supprisingly, the amount in my saving account keep on increasing. I stop that kind of feeling "budgeted".

That is one jar, call "play jar". This jar very useful for me, because I need to finish all the money in this jar every month for fun. I felt happy to buy beautiful chloths for my love son. I felt free to enjoy my favorite food without think about the "budget".

What I really think is that saving money is important, but we still need to balance our life with joy and happy. The important way is must have a good money management.

You can try the "six jars money management".

No comments: