Tuesday, March 25, 2008

Learn From The Games...

My sister taught me a method to teach my little boy to learn Mandarin words. My sister wanted me to create some games to play along with my kid while learning Mandarin words. So, this whole month, I spent most of my free time just to play and teach my little boy about those 'word'.


My mum was really curious about this way of teaching Mandarin words. She even can't understand why I need to teach my kid by myself, while he still attend kindergarten. In my opinion, the way the kindergarten handle students were just too conservative and boring. Sometimes I saw my child just sat there and quietly write words... not having fun in learning new words. He is just only six years old. That's why my sister came out with an idea... a more interesting and fun while learning new things.

See pictures below,




My kid had lots of fun playing with it while learning.

This method is very effective. The important thing is that he is enjoy in this learning method. Learning through Games and Play...

No comments: