Thursday, January 10, 2008

An AMAZING book...

It has been about two weeks I didn't update my blog. I had been very busy after my little boy started school again. I had to re-adjust back my body alarm as to wake up earlier to prepare his stuffs and get him ready for school. As I didn't wake up that early during his school holidays.

These few weeks, I didn't do any art work, because most of the time, I spent my time accompanied my little boy reading, playing during the school holidays. Anyway, he learnt a lot by just playing.

Beside that, I also spend some time reading books...

I'm reading one of the classic book, "Think And Grow Rich". If I'm not mistaken, a lot of successful people had read this book for many times. Well as for me, I had just finished the first chapter, "The Power Of Thought". I was very impressed with the story of 'Three Feet from Gold' and I would like to share the phrase I like in this chapter out here...

When the English poet W. C. Henley wrote the prophetic lines, ' I am the Master of my Fate, I am the Captain of my Soul', he should have informed us that the reason we are the Master of our Fate, the Captain of our Souls is because we have the power to control our thoughts.

You can get this book for free at BookWormsHome.com. I hope you can enjoy with it...

No comments: